Friday, June 10, 2005

The Great Singapore Sale

The annual event has started 2 weeks ago, and I haven’t been shopping yet!
You can’t believe it? *sheepish smile* Yes I’ve been window shopping for a bit when I have some time to spare between rushing from 1 place to another… But what I want is to REALLY shop, have at least an afternoon … just shopping. :D

I’ve been thinking about adding some decent working clothes and a nice bag to my almost bursting wardrobe. Oh… and not forgetting to find a pair of comfy shoes that I’ve mentioned about in this entry.

With inventory in mind, I just made my list of bags. To my surprise, I have a total of 25 bags (if I haven’t forgotten any, that is :P) for all occasions, e.g. casual, work, dinner, sporty, shoes, travel and also 1 for notebook.

Caught my lil’ voice talking:
Voice: So why do you need more?
Me: Well, I need a new one for work, I’m a little tired with the only one I have since forever…
Voice: What?! With that many, how come you don’t own more stuff suitable for work, bags and shoes likewise? Me: Errr… I guess my taste goes for more casual stuff. :P So I really need a new bag.
Voice: …

I AM going shopping tomorrow.

P/S: Saw a guy carrying a Caribee bag. Tha name's cute as it sounds like CarryBee and cari in the Malay language means find. ;-)

2 comments:

My Vanity Mirror said...

no sales here in pensacola!!!

Miss T said...

No need sales when you've got Walmart!