Saturday, June 04, 2005

Answers to A Friend

A friend posted this question:
[If you could put down whatever you're doing right now and be in another place, where would you be and what would you be doing there, what would you be eating, where would you be living, and where would you go if you wanted to write?

Write all this down, and ask yourself if it could be possible.]

My take:
I wish Teleport is for real! Such that I can go anywhere and visit friends. Wouldn't it be good? ;-)
I bet all the airlines will go out of business unless they own the teleport business. Ack, no! I want it to be free if there's one! (Here goes my imaginations…)

Where: Europe/US/Canada so long as the place has a good swing scene. Probably gonna stay there for good. :P
Do: Dance! (Lindy, blues, may be salsa…)
Eat: what I'm craving right now is fresh seafood & chilli crab!

Where would I go if I wanted to write: Someplace with water…
a) The beach – reminded me of Nice
b) Lakeside – Lake Lucerne, Switzerland
c) Streamside – in the highlands in Scotland
d) Riverside – errr...most of the cities in Europe, they have the old town at 1 side of the river, and the new town at the other. Prague is the most romantic city so far. The lovely view of Charles Bridge & Prague Castle across Vltava River at night…ahhhhhhhhh… teleport please!

If all of these could be possible?
When there's a will, there's a way. With or without the teleport. :-)

2 comments:

Miss T said...

If you had to choose *one* place - where would be that special place?

bee said...

San Francisco...
It has a pretty nice lindy scene (from what I've heard), warmer weather and I think it's an interesting place.

How I wish I can be at this Blues Festival next weekend.