Friday, May 06, 2005

Shoes Shoes

What about my shoes?!?
Just this week alone, my friends have lots to say about it.

On Wed,
C. said: “Ah… the pointy shoes again!”
I said: “Yeah, it’s good for kicking asses”
Hmmm...sounded mean eh? Actually I was just being silly :P

The next day,
K. said: “Your pointy shoes will look good & sexy only if they’re high heels...”
I responded: "Oh well, I prefer comfort than looking good"

A while after, A. came into the room and said: "Ah... the same one again"
Me: "What's the same?"
A.: "The pointy shoes"

Ok ok... I am wearing the same shoes to work everyday because it's very comfortable and it's suitable for work.
You’re probably thinking now “Women always have MANY shoes, don’t they?”
So just in case you're wondering how many pairs of shoes I own…

Let me count…
Non-working Shoes:-
Dancing shoes: 3
Sports shoes: 3
Sandals: 2
Slippers: 1

Working Shoes:
Non-Comfy ones (banished in boxes) –
Heels: 2
Slides: 1
Mary Janes: 1

Comfy but need minor repair shoes (so they're still sitting on the rack)-
Flats: 1
Heels: 1

Comfy:
Flats: 1 (i.e. THE POINTY one)

Total: 16, but comfy working shoes: one and only one!

So people, until I find another comfortable shoes (which is very hard to find these days) or after I got the shoes repaired. I’ll stick with my ass-kicking pointy shoes! :p

1 comment:

Charleston said...

wow... you got 16 pairs of shoes?
I've got...

4 adidas,
2 converses,
2 working shoes,
1 mizuno,
1 new balance,
1 brooks,
1 springfields,
and 1 pair of booties for kayaking!!!

13 only... hurhur. =P