Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Hair 2.0



After much consideration for a makeover, here's what I've done.



I was kinda worried that I might look like a school girl sporting the short hairstyle, but spending the $70 for a “Art Director” hairstylist’s cut was worth it. Thanks to spammie for recommending him.

The next morning, I’ve got some Ooh, Aah & Whoa from colleagues, but was glad most were good comments. A friend introduced himself to me again, as if we’re meeting for the first time. Heh!

No regrets! My head’s so much lighter now and hair wash is a breeze! And saving shampoo, water and electricity, it’s for a greener earth eh?! :D

And I’m sure the leads would be happy, no more hair-whipping dances!

Oooh, Bee is refreshed!

3 comments:

AdamTest said...

You look adorable :-)

Charleston said...

the more i look at it, the more i think short hair suits u! Good Cut!

Jackrabit1 said...

Holy Moly! I am IMPRESSED!!!