Monday, April 03, 2006

Weekend

Yay! Was free from work & performance practice this weekend :)

Things I do to avoid thinking about work and the coming monday:

Watched 2 movies on Fri & Sat:
- Les Poupées russes (Russian Dolls) is pretty entertaining. I think Cécile De France is darn hot & sexy in the movie.
- Eight Below is heartwarming, love the huskies and well...the main character Jerry is cute :P

Bad experiences while watching the 2nd movie at a cinema in JB, was greeted by a stench just after stepping into the cinema. Was wondering what the smell was but I couldn't believe I was that lucky to sit beside that stinking guy with unbearable body odour!! So I leaned away from him to the left throughout the whole 2 hours.

And guess what?! I found my left upper arm filled with bug bites after the show! Now it's all red and swollen. Have taken some photos of it but I don't think I wanna gross you guys out. Heh.
Blech! I wonder if I'll go back to that cinema ever again. :

Sunday was relaxing. All I did in the afternoon was surf, surf and more surfing.
Oh, people please try the new Google service: Google Romance . You'll find your souldmate there ;)
Read the press release.

Had some fun cooking dinner (err... it's been 1.5 years since I last cook, been too busy :P), cooked Cincaluk chicken again, H & I both thought the first time was tastier. Hmmm... I guess I didn't put enough chilli this time.

Okay, bedtime for Bee. She wishes the week to come will be a breeze.

No comments: