Thursday, October 28, 2004

Cincaluk Chicken




Inspiration: Tres' Crumbs and Betty Saw's recipe book

Borrowed the recipe book from the library, saw the recipe and it reminded me of Tres' excitement over lemongrass. ;-)

A novice cook that I am, decided to try it out since I haven't had cincaluk chicken before. And I've never really cooked all dishes in a meal from fresh ingredients, it normally includes some cans (non-ayurvedic that is :P).

Preparation and cooking time for cincaluk chicken, steamed fish and stir-fried french beans was 2 1/2 hours. Eating time was over in 30 minutes.


Stuffed and Satisfied. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your cincaluk chicken picture shows what the dish should look like - nice and thick, with REAL red chillies. How did you like it? I thought the flavours of the lemongrass and cincaluk really stood out.
Talk about circular temptation - I feel like making it again; this time, to look more like yours!

Luv,
T.

bee said...

Yup I loved the taste of lemongrass with cincaluk. Yum!
So have you come around to cook it again? ;)