Saturday, November 13, 2004

The Eternal Child

This is the first documentary book that I find interesting. It's a page-turner book by Oxford zoologist Clive Bromhall on human evolution.
His hypothesis of a single process of "infantising" is what made us human as we are today, from our body structure, emotions, the variety of human behaviours, homosexuality, intelligence and creativity.

I bet there are many theories on human evolution, but this one fascinates me. A recommended reading, especially for my gay friends. ;-)






2 comments:

Miss T said...

Interesting, haven't heard of infantising before. What does he mean by infantising? Does it support the idea of the gay gene?

bee said...

Infantising is a process where a species (e.g. human) fail to develop fully into mature adults, physically & behaviourally. As to understand it further, I'd recommend a read.
And yes, the book does support the gay genes. ;)