Thursday, April 05, 2007

Strange Things

Episode 1:
Sniff... urine stench! "Hmm... must be the cat" I thought.
But what greeted me halfway on the stairs of my flat is... the unsightly mess of human waste!
OMG, who on earth would do their "business" on the stairs?! Shit!
I bet the cleaners will be mad the next morning!

Episode 2:
H to me:"Hey look, mom bought new slippers"
Mom came to lock the door, then she asked H:"Is this your new slippers?"
H: "No, I thought you bought it.... Weird, where's my other old blue slippers?"
Me: "Don't know...hmmm where has it gone?"

Who would swapped the not-so-new slippers with an old one? I wonder...
It's pretty sentimental to me (eventhough it's not mine) because my fave stray cat scratched on them when she visited our house when she's still alive.

And speaking of slippers, I remembered someone stole my slippers once (also at this TP home). I was swearing when I couldn't find it. Gone without a trace. Blech.

Bee is listening for more queer stuff...

2 comments:

Charleston said...

maybe the bangla stole from someone, den realise the fit not good. so he saw this pair and it fit better so he swap lor

Jackrabit1 said...

So someone did their business in your hallway... reminds me of living in the Residence Halls at SDSU!! LOL