Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Random Thoughts

(Written this a couple of weeks ago... just posting it up now... hmm... speaking of procrastinating :P)

1. I think it’s really such a waste of money and energy to build a nice pedestrian walkway over a construction area and just to have the walkway demolished after the IMF.

2. Do not park your car at the parking lot in front of Somerset MRT station in the evenings, you’ll find it beautifully decorated with tons of bird shit after.

3. After that shitty event, I had my first drive-through car wash (hand wash) session at the petrol station in Singapore. I pity those workers though, they’re all pretty soaked and skinny. I bet the work burns lots of energy.

4. Feeling your baby’s motions in the womb is really amazing and awesome. I say the little rascal is having kickboxing classes in there everyday. It’s really not too early to learn self-defense. ;-)

5. Would you watch a movie alone once in a while? I found the experiences to be refreshing and you get to have some me-time. (as long as the movie is not dull as hell)

No comments: