Tuesday, June 27, 2006

People Watching

Got inspiration to blog today from my observations...

1. Was lunching in a foodcourt today. There's a section which is obviously rented by a stall. 3 people just took the food they bought from other stalls and walked right in and made themselves comfortable. Well I say they're either ignorant or oblivious to their surrondings as there were obviously no other customer at the other tables in that section. :P
The manager just looked at them without having the guts to confront them. Or may be he's just too kind.

2. Saw an old couple while I was walking home. The old man with some walking difficulties was pushing his wife in a wheelchair. What this scene translated to me was LOVE. I was touched and sympathised them at the same time. Almost got teary eyed.
I've always liked to see old couple holding hands, it'll bring a smile on my face. Wonder if I'd be so loving with my husband when we're that old.

No comments: