Tagged by Mona, so here goes the list:
1. I'm a lefty - but only for writing and brushing my teeth.
2. I like collecting magnets of cities I travel to.
3. Married to my high school sweetheart, have known each other since 1991
5. I'm more talkative online than offline
6. Never use a computer until I was in college studying computer science.
7. Not really a geek
8. I'm a Malaysian citizen, currently living and working in Singapore.
9. Lived in Aberdeen, Scotland for 3 months in 2000 where I worked part-time (and illegally) as a waitress.
10. People always say I'm nice, but I can also be a bitch. Oh yes, I do have a temper.
11. I'm addicted to lindy hop. Less dancing nowadays but I still LOVE it.
12. Since the birth of my son, I understand what is unconditional love.
13. Everyday, when I switched on my computer, the tabs on my browser are: meebo, gmail, friendfeed and facebook. In that order.
14. Spending more time on FF than FB nowadays. I love FF and the community here :)
15. I also have the "Hitchhiker's Thumb".
16. Bought the Lord of the Rings books years ago, and I've only read less than half of the first book. But I've liked the LOTR Trilogy movies.
17. Backpacked on my own for about 1.5 months in Sweden and Norway in the summer of 2004.
18. I don't really like playing computer games, I find it can be stressful => Have never owned or played PSP, xbox or Wii
19. First computer game I ever played was the Space Invaders.
20. The other games which I can remember are: Pacman, Super Mario, Sims City, Puzzle Bobble, Snake, Tetris, Minesweeper, 2nd Life, There, Scrabulous.
21. I love good food, music, travel and taking photos.
22. I know 3 languages: English, Malay and Chinese. Can also speak Hokkien (a chinese dialect), understand Cantonese but can't speak well. Just started my Japanese class last week.
23. I am a Buddhist.
24. I don't like wearing make up and rarely wear high heels.
25. Life is short and unpredictable... I try to be in the moment and appreciate the day.